Skinpress Demo Rss

Ritual

Filed Under ( ) by Pitiful Kuro on Thursday, November 01, 2012

Posted at : 1:17 AM



One for tonight, another one for tommorow. It’s what I said to myself a few minutes earlier, it’s about cigarettes, I only have two cigs left. Even my tongue are burning with bitter and my throat is screaming in agony, I always need those cancer-infested-money-spender thing., no matter what. One for now, and another one for later, it’s simply because my morning is incomplete without a smoke, I can handle my morning without coffee, but not a smoke. A habit, you can say it’s a bad one, but not for me. Though, theres a good habit in me, my morning habit.

Yeah, my morning always start with a lovely sound of my phone’s alarm, an old one, it’s not too loud, but I always woke up with it. I turn on the water heater and heating my iron. Then I go to the bathroom. For a cold day, I only brush my teeth and wash my head, not a single drip of water touch my warm-over-night body. Well, I love cold, but not this kind of cold. If the weathers warm enough, I still ended burrito-ing my body over my blanket, still cold, a damn cold one.

When I finished my bath, my water for coffee is already boiling, get a cup and scoop a spoonful of coffee (usually Aroma, sometimes Jenggo). Pour the boiling water to the cup, wait one minute for the coffee to ‘cooked’ and then stir it gently. Then I do the ironing of my uniform with my coffee on the side, and a cig stick on my mouth, don’t forget about the music, Sore’s Somos Libres or Mata Berdebu always played on the winamp. When I got a little time left, I usually polish my shoes, I love shiny shoes, but I love polishing it more. Thanks to artofmanliness.com, now I have a different prespective about polishing. Like, a manly habit. (maybe.)

And done. I fully prepared to campus. While in fact, the ironing is not that big of a difference, I don’t know, since I was in a junior grade, my cloth always had a wrinkle in it, no matter who iron it. Some kind of magic.

Yeah. It’s my daily morning ritual that I’m proud of. That is why a cig is so important  I could save them for tomorrow. Still, mulut asem always the big problem in this saving problem.

Now I wonder, why I post this in english since my englishs grammar is so ecekeblek? The answer might be.. ngetes aje.

0 comment: